menu

Search this and all guides:

Charleston Area Updates

Saturday, July 12, 2014

the lizards are everywhere in Charleston

I like them, but you know what I like more?  That Dog Silencer Pro that he's sitting on top of, which is a discreet little device that will torment a dog with an 4-second ultra-sonic siren everytime it hears a "bark"

It has some indoor/outdoor volume and bark-sensitivity settings you can adjust, and the manufacturer claims it's far from being anywhere near harmful or cruel to the dog - but I'll let you struggle with that.

I've been woken up by neighbors' annoying barking dogs so many times that I don't care anymore.  Effective?  Yes.  As men, we shouldn't suffer these beasts when we have technology on our side.

sent from my cell phone

No comments:

Post a Comment